Rough Notes Advantage-Plus Solution
Available to PIA Members at an Exceptional Discount
PIA has negotiated a special agreement with The Rough Notes Company (publisher of Rough Notes magazine) to make new subscriptions for the Rough Notes Advantage-Plus (formally known as Producer Online Plus) available to PIA members at an exceptionally discounted cost of $600 annually.
This special arrangement pricing for PIA members is a $100 discount off new subscriptions and renewals for the Rough Notes Advantage-Plus solution.
"PIA negotiated this special pricing in response to the need of our members, especially those with smaller agencies, for an up-to-date and trusted insurance information solution - to assist them in the day-to-day operation of their agencies," said PIA National Senior Vice President of Products and Services Alexi Papandon. "The price reduction PIA members will receive represents a commitment on behalf of The Rough Notes Company to offer a product solution that is affordable to any size agency."
What is Rough Notes Advantage-Plus?
The Rough Notes Advantage-Plus is a vital online resource for insurance professional’s roadmap to success. This solution contains simple, easy to understand insurance and risk information in an easy to use Web-based format. The Rough Notes Advantage-Plus will help insurance professionals identify the many risk exposures and provide detailed coverage analysis associated with both personal and commercial lines policies. The Rough Notes Advantage–Plus also describes the related coverages that should be considered for each classification. Expanded definitions of the coverages – with links to PF&M – provide more complete coverage analysis. Both the commercial and personal lines risk systems include a line for client/agent signatures to help mitigate an agent's E&O exposure.
The Rough Notes Advantage-Plus includes:
- Commercial Lines Risk Evaluation System – Exposure-based questions for more than 700+ types of business to help you understand, develop, and write the whole account. Increase your revenue per account and retention ratio at the same time.
- Personal Lines Risk Evaluation System – Complete with a check list and questions that take into consideration the myriad exposures inherent in today's personal lines accounts.
- Policy Forms & Manual Analysis – An essential go-to guide to strengthen property and casualty expertise on commercial, personal, and specialty lines coverages and concepts. Get the depth and breadth of over 7,000 pages worth of policy information and analysis, plus relevant court cases and proposal language with just a couple of mouse clicks.
- Property and Casualty Insurance – Written by Phillip Gordis, CPCU, CLU is a widely-used quick reference guide that insurance businesses use all across the country. All readers recognize the value of Property and Casualty Insurance as a trusted source of foundational property and casualty insurance information only offered online with Rough Notes.
- Coverages Applicable– Access a broad overview of possible coverages for more than 700 different kinds of risk with SIC and NAICS codes.
- Insurance Marketplace– Easy access and links to the industry's most comprehensive directory of E&O carriers, MGA/MGU's and program administrators allow you to write the whole account.
- Insurance Words and Their Meanings– Over 5,000 insurance words, terms, and phrases for the new or seasoned professional.
- Business Building Letters – Hundreds of professionally written letters to enhance the way you prospect, develop relationships, and service your business.
- e-Marketing for Agencies– Use your Web site to inform and educate, using professionally written articles that contain frequently asked questions. Keep your web site fresh and draw customers back again.
- How to Insure – Training Courses – Educational tutorials covering the industry “insurance knowledge gap.”
- Digital Media – Animated videos used to book new clients and increase retention
- Rough Notes Magazine – The industry’s leading insurance agent publication