As a frustrated manager, you may be tempted to “write off” employee difficulties as a personality conflict, in hopes they’ll work themselves out. However, ignoring employee conflict in the workplace does not make them disappear. Over time, unresolved conflicts escalate into negative workplace environments lowering morale, increasing turnover, and reducing productivity. An atmosphere of negativity can make conflict seem unresolvable. As a leader, taking sides in this struggle isn’t an option and needs to be dealt with. Learn how to adapt your leadership style to coach individuals through the negative cycle and the 5 most common stumbling blocks leaders experience when navigating through negativity.
In this webinar we'll discuss:
- How to facilitate conflict resolution among co-workers
- 4 sources of workplace conflict
- How to define the source of the conflict
- Your leadership style’s strengths and challenges when coaching
- Techniques to coach through the 5 most common stumbling blocks of employee conflict resolution
Register for the webinar.
For more information about Omnia, please visit www.pianet.org/omnia.