Need a New Flood Insurance Carrier? PIA Suggests The Hartford
Changes in the flood insurance marketplace are continuing. As some carriers leave the market or sell their books of business, we want to assure you that PIA’s national flood partner, The Hartford, is here to stay. The Hartford is one of the largest flood insurance writers in the country, having written flood insurance through FEMA’s National Flood Insurance Program for over three decades.
The Hartford wants to be your go to flood market for both Personal Lines and Commercial Lines. Their dedicated flood sales and transfer teams want to earn your business by making it easy to do business and providing exceptional service for both you and your customers.
Why move your Flood book to The Hartford? (PDF file)
With The Hartford you can be sure to get the best in service with:
- Dedicated and knowledgeable book transfer team — they can do the work for you!
- Dedicated, local sales director for your territory — to help you grow your flood business
- Training and continuing education credits — to help you understand the coverage
- Dedicated to keeping you informed with our proprietary flood CAT e-alerts
- Easy-to-use marketing and sales tools to help you succeed
- State of the art analytics and tools to help you cross-sell to your existing customers
- Hartford FloodPro, offering user-friendly, online access to processing systems for quoting, submissions and endorsement requests plus free zone determinations
- Online chat for service questions and interactive, real-time input assistance
- Hassle-free claim service — 24/7 Claims Reporting
- Easy enrollment process
Since 2004, PIA and The Hartford have joined together to provide PIA member agents the opportunity to offer their customers flood insurance through The Hartford, a premier WYO company. The program is available to PIA members and their policyholders in all 50 states, the District of Columbia and Puerto Rico.
PIA members earn great commissions on flood insurance sales with The Hartford and, if they want, a flood insurance processing center that does most of the heavy lifting for them.
For more information about the PIA/Hartford flood insurance program, please visit www.pianet.com/hartfordfloodinsurance or contact Joseph M. Surowiecki, Jr. of The Hartford at 860-547-5006 or email@example.com.