Five Smart Reasons to Work with The Hartford for Flood
While some carriers have left the flood insurance market or sold their books of business, we want to assure you that PIA’s national flood partner, The Hartford, is here to stay. The Hartford is one of the largest flood insurance writers in the country, having written flood insurance through FEMA’s National Flood Insurance Program for over three decades.
The Hartford wants to be your go-to flood market for both personal lines and commercial lines. Their dedicated flood sales and transfer teams want to earn your business by making it easy to do business and providing exceptional service for both you and your customers.
PIA members that work with The Hartford experience:
- An ease of doing business with The Hartford’s easy online quoting and issuing.
- Hands-on service from a dedicated flood sales executive and transfer specialist.
- Free zone determinations.
- On-demand training and continuing education credits.
- Competitive PIA member commission rates.
If your agency is searching for a top-notch flood insurance program, please consider PIA’s program with The Hartford, now in its fourteenth year. The program is available to PIA members and their policyholders in all 50 states, the District of Columbia and Puerto Rico.