5 Reasons to Join PIA’s Flood Program with The Hartford
The Hartford is one of the largest flood insurance writers in the country, having written flood insurance through FEMA’s National Flood Insurance Program for over three decades. As a leading flood carrier, The Hartford encourages agents to write flood policies through the NFIP to ensure your clients will receive policies backed by the Federal Government, that can’t be dropped mid-term or during hurricane season, and will receive guaranteed renewals.
In addition to protected policies, a few benefits of working with The Hartford are:
- Special PIA member preferred commission levels for new, renewal, and transfer business regardless of volume.
- Local Sales Directors dedicated to flood insurance and your growth.
- Hands on service from a knowledgeable flood book transfer specialist.
- Free zone determinations and help obtaining elevation certificates.
- On-demand webinars, training and continuing education credits.
If you are already writing flood business with The Hartford but are not enrolled in the PIA/Hartford Flood Program, please ask your Hartford Flood Sales Director to move your agency into the PIA program so you can start receiving the preferred PIA member commissions from The Hartford.
If you have not enrolled, enroll with The Hartford today.
Need more information?
Watch a prerecorded webinar to learn more about PIA’s national partnership with The Hartford and its flood insurance program.