AVYST eForms Wizard Free Trial Extended for PIA Members
PIA and AVYST are excited to announce that PIA members’ free trial of AVYST’s eForms Wizard has been extended to March 31, 2019.
This PIA member benefit is an innovative software solution that enables insurance agents and producers to efficiently interview clients and prospects on-site with or without access to the internet. Using the eForms Wizard, agents can input data once and share it across multiple forms without the need to rekey all of the data into their management system. Coming in January is the service’s first release of carrier and agency specific forms, so be sure to watch for the new update.
Not only does eForms Wizard streamline the entire submission process, it also improves the customer experience as prospects and clients are receiving their quotes faster and with fewer interactions with their agents. Carrie Mahoney of Mark Anthony Associates recently told PIA:
“AVYST’s eForms Wizard has been a great time saving product to bring potential new customers to market with up to date applications and Acord forms. I don’t need to enter all the information into my agency management system to get the quote going and with the information automatically passed from form to form, it saves tons of precious time. If the customer moves from prospect to insured, I just print the signed application forms into the PDF format and attach it to the customer file. I highly recommend this product!”
To learn more about AVYST’s eForms Wizard or to download your free software (PIA members only):
- If you are a PIA member in CT, NH, NJ, NY, and VT, click here.
- PIA members in other states: If you have already received an email from AVYST with login credentials and have misplaced the email, click here.
- PIA members in other states: If you have not received prior communications about AVYST eForms Wizard, click here.
Need More Information?
- Watch a prerecorded webinar
- Contact Linda Dodson, Chief Experience Officer at (877) 204-0704 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
AVYST eForms Wizard is available to all PIA members except those in Colorado and North Carolina.