How Can AVYST eForms Wizard Save Your Agency Time?
AVYST eForms Wizard is a software solution that enables professional insurance agents and producers to efficiently interview clients and prospects on-site with or without access to the Internet. eForms Wizard reduces the tedium and difficulty associated with completing a set of ACORD, agency, or carrier unique forms since prospect or existing client data is entered only once to get a quote. After client information is collected and entered into data fields, updates and edits are shared across files. Repetitive keystrokes are eliminated which reduces mundane tasks and opportunity for error — and employees are freed up to focus instead on cross-selling, business building, and client retention.
eForms Wizard allows agents to work with their colleagues and underwriters quickly. Agents are able to build, share, and edit forms across their team and send forms as a secure PDF to multiple underwriters when ready.
The eForms Wizard is integrated with the International Risk Management Institute (IRMI) Glossary of Terms™ to enable agents to view embedded definitions right on the forms which facilitates and encourages agents to easily discuss additional coverage options with customers.
PIA members have access to a trial period of the comprehensive Gold-level program until March 31, 2019. After the trial expires, the Bronze-level package is available for free to all PIA members or upgrade to the Gold level package for $50 per user per year (a 50% PIA member discount off the regular price).
AVYST eForms Wizard is available to all PIA members except those in Colorado and North Carolina.
Get Started – Download Your Software
- If you are a PIA member in CT, NH, NJ, NY, and VT, click here.
- PIA members in other states: If you have already received an email from AVYST with login credentials and have misplaced the email, click here.
- PIA members in other states: If you have not received prior communications about AVYST eForms Wizard, click here.
Need More Information?
- Watch a webinar hosted by PIA National President Keith Savino
- Contact Kitty Ambers, Chief Growth Officer at (804) 837-4590 or firstname.lastname@example.org.