What Do Agents Say? The National Underwriter/PIA 2018 Independent Agent Study
Results of the 2018 National Underwriter/PIA Independent Agent Study have been released. This annual research project is designed to take the pulse of independent Property & Casualty insurance agents throughout the U.S. and provide insight into the demographics, books of business and challenges they face. Agents also reveal their most highly rated carrier partners.
- What do agents say? 2018 NU/PIA Independent Agent Study results (full report, February 1, 2018)
- Insurance agents throughout the U.S. provide revealing insight into demographics, books of business and challenges. [flip-file version]
- 2018 NU/PIA Independent Agent Study [infographic]
- The Top 10 commercial P&C carriers, as voted by independent agents (VIDEO)
- 2018 Agent Study: A closer look at respondents’ P&C business, target markets (article)
- 2018 Agent Study: Should I stay with my current carriers? (article)
In the coming months, PIA will also report the results of a separate set of questions that were asked only of PIA members who participated in the overall survey.